I’m in Dubai, though I do drop in on Mumbai on occasion. I’m focusing on building my own projects, learning and practicing skills that are dear to me and growing towards bigger things. I am currently spending my time on:
- Working on two travel-based apps and entities. Two separate teams, both informative but in unrelated niches.
- Finishing off my first round of contributions to a physical product design project.
- Writing new articles for this site under Divergent Thinking
- Creating paper art and sculpture as Papernautic
- Honing my figure drawing as often as I can as Figurehugger
- Preparing new material on education and matters of learning at Kindlehead
That’s what I’m concentrating on at the moment, and am generally not taking on the execution of any design or development work. If you have something exceptionally interesting for which you’d like to take me on in an advisory or consultation capacity, write to me with a convincing proposal.
I’m also glad to answer emails from strangers with interesting questions, so feel free to drop me a message.
I will update this page as my priorities change. Last update was March 2016.
Like all good ideas, the one for this page was borrowed from someone who had it first and more clearly. In this case, Derek Sivers